Hi everybody, it’s Dr. Buxton here and I just wanted to talk to you about something we have now at Dentistry at East Piedmont called the Inman Aligner.
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a removable appliance that moves your front teeth quickly and safely. By quickly, I mean that the movement happens anywhere between 6 to 18 weeks.
What’s the Process Like?
The process is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps:
- First, you would come in and have a consultation with either myself or Dr. Patel to make sure you are the right candidate for it.
- After that, we take impressions and send them off to the Inman lab so that you have a custom Inman Aligner made just for you.
- Next, we get you in to have the aligner fitted.
- At this point, you’re going to wear this appliance anywhere between 16 to 23 hours a day. The more you wear it the quicker the movement happens.
- Throughout the treatment, I will see you every couple of weeks to monitor the movement of your teeth.
One of the greatest things we can do to for teeth straightening is to move those front teeth quickly and safely, which the Inman Aligner allows us to do. If you have any questions or want to see if you’re a candidate please give us a call and we’d love to get you scheduled for a consultation.