Maybe you’ve never liked the way your teeth look in pictures, or maybe you’ve developed a dental problem that’s wrecking your smile. Whatever the dental dilemma is, a smile makeover can drastically improve your oral health and rejuvenate your smile, boosting your confidence.
As you might have guessed, a smile makeover can involve one or multiple procedures to transform the overall look and feel of your smile.
Here’s how this comprehensive approach can rebuild your smile.
Treatments in a Full Smile Makeover
Many types of procedures can be performed to improve and enhance smiles. You may benefit from one or more of the following treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers – Ideal for correcting misshapen, chipped or broken teeth, veneers can give you a gorgeous new smile.
- CEREC Crowns – Durable and natural-looking crowns in an hour. No messy trays or multiple dental visits required.
- Teeth Whitening – Correct stained or yellowed teeth with professional whitening.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with custom, fixed dentures made to fit your mouth exactly and compliment your facial features.
- Periodontal – Gum disease treatment to restore the mouth to good oral health.
Sometimes referred to as a full mouth reconstruction, the ultimate goal of this treatment option is to create a smile that is beautiful, healthy and fully functional.
The Smile Makeover Process
The process starts with a consultation. There, you’ll discuss your goals, dental history and set expectations for the reconstruction. Dr. Patel will put together a treatment plan based on this conversation to ensure the results align with your needs and desires.
Because treatment is custom built, your makeover timeline is also unique to you. When you meet to discuss treatment options, your dentist should provide you with an estimation of how long you can expect the process to last. We will work with you to create a treatment schedule that fits both your needs and your budget.
To find out more about our custom created smile makeovers and schedule a consultation with your Marietta cosmetic dentist, contact the Dentistry at East Piedmont office today.